The U.S. Open is back in New York City August 27th- September 8th for two weeks of world class tennis, and while the games will be held at Arthur Ashe Stadium, the city will be hosting several events around town.
Here are some of our favorite ways to celebrate the 2019 U.S. Open here:
Mr. Purple Table Tennis Tournament
In partnership with Grey Goose, Mr. Purple is kicking off the US Open with a table tennis tournament on 8/27. Guests can catch the matches lives as they sip on the official cocktail of the US Open, the “Honey Deuce”, and compete to win the following exciting prizes:
- 1st place: a pair of tickets to the US Open
- 2nd place: an $100 future bar tab at Mr. Purple
Sign-ups for table tennis begin at 5pm on first come first serve basis. Mr. Purple will continue to screen all matches and serve the “Honey Deuce” cocktail ($18) for the duration of the tournament.
Hotel Indigo LES ‘Grand Slam’ Package
Guests that book a stay during 08/22 – 09/12 will have access some amazing US Open themed features including:
- $20 Lyft credit
- Complimentary room upgrade
- Signature cocktail voucher for fun themed drinks such as The Watermelon Smash and The Lime Judge.
- Perfect Instagram photo opp in front of a US Open x Hotel Indigo LES branded hedge wall
To book, click here.