There are a “million” reasons why you should definitely visit one of the Constantinou Bros Hotels (CBH) in Paphos, Cyprus especially The Asimina Suites Hotel known as former Paphian Bay Hotel. Linda Pavlova (follow on Instagram) shares her top favorite reasons to visit Asimina Suites Hotel By Constantinou Bros Hotels:
- Body, soul mind retreat indulgent escape
- Always smiling friendly hotel team
- Adult-focused 5-star hotel with its inviting views
- Impeccable service all day long
- Luxurious executive sea view suites with its private plunge pool
- 30 minute ride from 4 amazing golf courses
- Family owned boutique style hotel experience
- Four gourmet restaurants including international Cypriot cuisine with its sublime food
- Always caring and smiling hotel team
- The general manager’s kind approach
- Special private champagne check-in welcome
- Beachside luxury with its private cabanas on a sandy beach
- Fabulous location
- Wide board options
- Three bars including international local premium drinks
- Three km away from the Paphos harbor
- Scuba/Diving crystal clear water close by
- UNESCO town Paphos nearby
- Wineries Vineyards nearby the CBH
- Special occasions romantic candlelit table setting on a pier marveling the unforgettable sunset scenery by the shimmering sea at the palm-lined beach
- Luxurious elixir spa
- Award winning hotel with the Certificate of Excellence and the Traveller’s Choice by Trip Advisor in 2019
- Classy furnished en suite marble bathroom
Do you need to feel the vibe of your body, mind soul and you don’t know where to travel to? Go to Cyprus, Pafos and choose one of the four Constantinou Bros hotels to get back to you and regenerate your cells, especially Asimina Suite 5* adult-focused luxury Hotel known for its spectacular services and relaxing indulgent environment. Minimal age for kids to enter the hotel is the age of 16 years old.
Asimina Suites Hotel is currently ranked as one of the top places to visit in Cyprus offering its wide board options; BB, half board, full board, all inclusive deluxe package
In case you have your stunning kids with you definitely chose Athena Beach 4*hotel with its own facilities to take care of them.
If you want to feel the adrenaline rush chose Super Aphrodite waterpark less than one km away from the hotel.
For anyone looking to scuba diving or diving in crystal clear Cypriot waters there is the option to go to Amphitheatre subaquatic reef or the Devil’s Head underwater tunnels which leaves the unforgettable island memories to you.
For those with the history passionate you shall definitely visit Paphos that has been inhabited since the Neolithic period. Known as centre of the cult of Aphrodite and of pre-Hellenic fertility deities. It is the Aphrodite’s legendary birthplace where her temple was erected by the Myceneans in the 12th century B.C. There are remains of villas, palaces, theatres, fortresses and tombs with its exceptional architectural and historic value. The mosaics of Nea Paphos are considered amongst the most beautiful in the world.
Wine lovers may visit the most known wineries such as Vouni Panayia Winery, Tsangarides Winery, Kolios winery and many others around.
By Linda Pavlova (follow on Instagram).